The St.Eve West African Fashion Show, day 2 climaxed on the 29th of November 2015. We saw other additions that brought a lot of colour to the event.There was fashion fused with art, an art exhibition, runway catwalk , an auction sales and of course the fashion exhibition.
A lot really went into to the success of day 2 as the few hours to the start of the event all hands were on deck practicing,rehearsing and putting final touches to the event.
There was also guest appearance from the likes of Zaki “the Torch man” and also Cutey who swept the audience off their feet with his performance at the event.
Designers who thrilled the audience with their creative genius on the runway at the St.Eve West African Fashion Show, day 2 were:
- Rare Gems by Modupe Matiluko whose love for children and desire to see indigenous made clothes fired up passion in her to design lovely pieces for sweet little angels. I wish to see her add the boys collection soon.
- Dozzy Couture by Dozzy Nnamdi Obiwanne, made us fall in love again with fabrics by showing us his unique love for African prints and creative twist when it comes to styling African wears
- Grace Hat by Moore Grace, not forgetting a very important aspect of the African woman’s outfit, her Head pieces
- Yagee by Patricia and Lanre Falaye with their unique out of the box design concepts, served us some bridal goodness
- Gravido Fashion by Grace Dokubo was also present at the St.Eve West African Fashion Show, day 2 I enjoyed seeing her attention to details in the pieces showcased.
I enjoy reading all your comments. Feel free to drop a line or two below
Remember to be your best at all times! ! !
Photographed by Mel’s C&W